Our Stories

Synergies Work Exhibits at Coca Cola HQ

On September 5th, The Coca – Cola Company and Synergies Work partnered to launch an art Exhibition – Changing Perspectives – at the Coca – …

Read More →

Inclusion & Advocacy in Art World

Eazel –  an art accessibility start-up that hosts it on over 95,0000 art collectors and over 150 art institutions from across the world. Recently, they …

Read More →

Synergies Work Art Incubator

In April 2019, Synergies Work piloted our first ever Art Incubator in partnership with the Spruill Center with the goal of providing a physical co-learning …

Read More →

WHO WE ARE

A platform for talented individuals to turn their passions into a sustainable business

Synergies Work is an independent  non-profit organization committed to expanding business opportunities for people with disabilities. We believe that that every individual has an inherent talent/ gift  and a passion to succeed. By inspiring people to do the things that inspire them, we help bridge the gap between people with disabilities and the abundant untapped opportunities that are all around us.

Art is one of the ways we have focused on economically empowering people with disabilities. An online E- Gallery markets the works & services of our artists. For every piece of art that is purchased through Synergies Work’s online gallery, the artist receives 80%, of sale proceeds with the remaining 20% going towards promoting the artist’s work and expanding service offerings. We have grown into a thriving community of mentors, business owners, and entrepreneurs with & without disabilities and work  and represent artists from across the country.

We launched the first inclusive Art Incubator in spring of 2019 in collaboration with the Spruill Center for the Arts, with the goal of providing a physical co-learning space for artists to develop their skills as well as receive business training from industry experts. To learn more click here

In June 2019, we partnered with The Toastmasters International and Coca- Cola to initiate Talk to lead Luncheon.  We brought guest speakers from Synergies Work and the Coca- Cola Company to share with the audience their journey of overcoming bias and finding success throughout their careers in business. The event combined the power of leadership, entrepreneurship, communication, and inspiration to enable people and communities to lead with no limits.

Our Services

Learn about the services offered and resources available to our entrepreneurs

Our Entrepreneurs

Meet our artist entrepreneurs and learn more about them and their work.

VISIT OUR SHOP

Help empower entrepreneurs with disabilities by supporting their work

PARTNERS

Beyond Imagination

Synergies Work's 2nd Annual Fundraiser

October, 24th 2019
6:00 - 8:30 PM

7000 Central Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30328

Join us for a night of wine, bites, and incredible experiences as you have the opportunity to meet and celebrate our talented artists as they exhibit their work and create a live art piece during the evening.