Idea to Incubation Program
March - April
Synergies Work i2i Business program is the only business program that provides mentorship, access to resources, and a structure designed specifically for entrepreneurs with disabilities empowering them to build sustainable businesses.
It is an 8-week mentor-led program, providing practical and tactical learning labs, and an opportunity to apply for Impact Grant funding at the completion of the program. The program is open to anyone who self-identifies as a person with a disability.
i2i Business program provides startups an opportunity to launch their businesses and build sustainability by providing access to top business leaders, invaluable resources.
Synergies Work believes that entrepreneurship is a learned skill that can be taught and mastered. Learn everything you need to know to Start & Launch your business in our eight-week program featuring guest speakers from Fortune 500 companies, successful non-profits, and more.
“It’s not magic, it’s not mysterious, and it has nothing to do with genes. It’s a discipline, and like any discipline, it can be learned.” - Peter Drucker
- Week 1 – Mar 3rd – Everything Starts with an Idea
- Week 2 – Mar 10th – Turn Your Idea Into a Business
- Week 3 – Mar 17th – Form Your Organization
- Week 4 – Mar 24th – Define Your Brand
- Week 5 – Mar 31st – Build Your Digital Presence
- Week 6 – April 7th-Financial & Accounting Basics
- Week 7 -April 14th- Social Security
- Week 8 -April 21st- Bootstrap Your Business