Happy New Year! May the new year bring joy, prosperity, and peace for all of us. Without a doubt, it has been an exciting and an invigorating year for Synergies Work. Briefly, this is what we accomplished:
- Directly advised and guided 10 entrepreneurs interested in setting up their own businesses
- Partnered with Spruill Center for the Arts to showcase and sell the works of our artists at the Spruill Holiday Market
- Hosted two seminars on Building Blocks to Financial Empowerment
- Hosted bankers’ round table conferences in Valdosta and Savannah, GA
- Launched our first entrepreneurial event, SOAR, in Atlanta to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs with disabilities and their peers.
But, the most important accomplishment for us has been setting the foundation for strong partnerships with our entrepreneurs and all of you who have supported us. I cannot even begin to thank people who have supported this endeavor (I will run out of space & still miss many).
(LtoR) Robert Kinsey CEO Spruill Center for the Arts, Peter An an artist, Terry Jacobson & Eric Jacobson Executive Director, Georgia Council on Developmental disabilities