We are happy to share that Synergies Work was featured for our incredible 2022 milestones.
This article highlights many of our achievements this year including:
- Our Launch of the Synergies Learning Hub, an online platform that provides resources, grants, and a community for aspiring entrepreneurs with disabilities
- Our Participation in the Moonshot Initiative along with nine other international incubators and accelerators invited to the Clinton Global Initiative to announce a commitment toward entrepreneurship in the disability space
- We received 2nd Place and Audience Favorite recognitions at the Truist Foundation’s Inspire Awards
- We presented at the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) annual conference and listed as a resource on the SBA Digital Alliance
- We Formed key partnerships with ZenBusiness and National Federation of the Blind/SmartJob/Enable Ventures
Read the full article on Cision PRWeb to learn more about our new goal: supporting 1 million entrepreneurs with disabilities by 2027